You and I agree to the following policies when you purchase a session or package. Consulting engagements are contracted separately.
I agree not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any confidential information learned during sessions, calls, emails or otherwise. “Confidential information” includes but is not limited to your identity and employer; financial, personal and proprietary information; corporate methodologies; original work and protected intellectual property.
I agree to continue to keep confidential information private even after the completion of working together.
Exceptions to confidentiality are if you tell me you plan to hurt yourself, another person or an animal. I may choose to report such information to authorities or another party.
Case studies of Deborah Dakota Consulting LLC clients are published only when the client has a) given me permission, b) approved what I write before publishing or waived the option to review, and c) indicated how they want their name or pseudonym and location to appear.
I reserve the right to discuss, reveal or write about sessions and customer interactions in general terms that will not identify (even indirectly) you, your company or employer, or any specific identifiable details.
Management consulting contracts may include a non-disclosure agreement at the client’s discretion.
Payment and Scheduling
The full purchase amount is due and payable before our appointment. Scheduling is to be done online. If you have any difficulties with either, please contact me.
Satisfaction Guaranteed – within Limits
The Five-Minute Rule: Sometimes a psychic connection doesn’t happen well. Given my efficient style, we will know within the first five minutes of the call whether useful information is coming through for you. If you stay on the phone for longer than five minutes, it indicates implied agreement that you are getting value from the session. No refunds are available after five minutes.
If you tell me you do not wish to continue before the five-minute mark, I will give you a partial refund at my discretion. To protect myself against abuse of this policy by people looking for a five-minute reading, I do not offer full refunds.
Packages and management consulting contracts are not refundable.
I do not give refunds when:
- You missed an appointment without rescheduling at least one hour before the appointment.
- You changed your mind: Do not schedule if you are not sure you want a reading.
- You don’t like what I said: My job is to tell you what I get, not what you want to hear.
- You can’t believe my prediction: Wait and see.
- My prediction did not come true: I predict probabilities, not certainties. The future is not written in stone.
- One thing I said apparently contradicts another: Life is full of paradoxes.
- What came through was complex and hard to understand: Life is complicated.
- You are rude, abusive or dismissive: I reserve the right to terminate a session at any time for any reason without refund.
Responsibility for Your Actions & Choices
You are responsible for your actions, decisions and choices. Accept my information and advice as just that – information and advice. The occasional client acts as if a psychic is omniscient and gives all their power to me. No good.
Terms and Agreements
Your use of www.BusinessPsychic.com and www.TaoistVitality.com or purchase of Company services or sessions constitutes full and complete acceptance and agreement to the Terms and Agreements.